Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Tree Trimming is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2018 breakdown for Cost of Tree Trimming materials and what Tree Trimming cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Tree Trimming estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of feet the tree is, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Tree Trimming done at your home
Understanding how this Tree Trimming calculator works:
- Basic Tree Trimming – This usually includes trimming less complex branches – low hanging tree branches.
- Better Tree Trimming – This usually includes removal of moderate tree branches that are hanging over property lines, roofs and are more difficult to remove.
- Best Tree Trimming – This normally includes removing branches that require heavy machinery, bucket-truck, or crane services to reach higher limbs — FYI, if you have a tree limb or branch hanging over a power-line, call your utility company and they should remove the branch at no cost to you.
|Tree Trimming Costs||Zip Code||Per Hour|
|Tree Trimming – Material Prices||$30.00 – $35.00||$42.50 – $43.75||$45.00 – $48.75|
|Tree Trimming – Installation Cost||$256.25 – $258.75||$262.50 – $268.75||$275.00 – $281.25|
|Tree Trimming – Total||$286.25 – $293.75||$305.00 – $312.50||$320.00 – $330.00|
|Tree Trimming – Total Average Cost per hour||$11.60||$12.35||$13.00|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Tree Trimming before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Tree Trimming Arborist contractor to perform the Tree Branch Removal for you.
- Be sure to have a Tree Removal service contract in writing before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Tree Trimming – Pricing and removal Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Tree Trimming Arborist contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Tree Trimming prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a Tree Branch Removal contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Tree Trimming costs.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind before you remove too many tree, you still might want to maintain a certain look and little bit of shade.
View Other Tree Removal Costs & Options:
- Large Tree Removal
- Small Tree Removal
- Trimming & Stump Removal
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating Tree Removal Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Properties