As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Fallen Tree Removal estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of feet the tree is, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have a Fallen Tree Removal done at your home.
Fallen tree removal service do cost more than having a normal tree cut down, and the reason for this is, safety and insurance reasons. Trees that have fallen down due to a bad storm often land on your roof, fence, septic, pool, etc., and will take extra precaution to remove safely to prevent further property damage.
Understanding how this Tree Removal calculator works:
- Basic Fallen Tree removal – This usually includes only cutting the tree down.
- Better Fallen Tree removal – This usually includes taking the tree down with complete removal and haul away.
- Best Fallen Tree removal – This will get you complete tree removal and Fallen tree stump removal, with haul-away.
|Fallen Tree Removal Costs||Zip Code||Each|
|Fallen Tree Removal – Material Prices||$30.00 – $35.00||$42.50 – $43.75||$45.00 – $48.75|
|Fallen Tree Removal Cost||$256.25 – $258.75||$262.50 – $268.75||$275.00 – $281.25|
|Fallen Tree Removal – Total||$286.25 – $293.75||$305.00 – $312.50||$320.00 – $330.00|
|Fallen Tree Removal – Total Average Cost per foot||$11.60||$12.35||$13.00|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Fallen Tree Removal before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Fallen Tree Removal Arborist contractor to perform the Pine Tree Removal for you.
- Be sure to have a Tree Removal service contract in writing before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Fallen Tree Removal – Pricing and removal Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Fallen Tree Removal Arborist contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Fallen Tree Removal prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a Large Tree Removal contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Fallen Tree Removal costs.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind before you remove too many trees, you still might want to maintain a certain look and little bit of shade.
View Other Tree Removal Costs & Options:
- Large Tree Removal
- Small Tree Removal
- Trimming & Stump Removal
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating Tree Removal Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Properties