Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Tree Stump Removal is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2021 breakdown for Cost of Tree Removal materials and what Tree Stump Removal cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Tree Stump Removal estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of feet the tree is, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Tree Stump Removal done at your home
Understanding how this Tree Stump Removal calculator works:
- Basic tree Stump Removal – This usually covers a small 2′ diameter tree stump with removal and haul-away.
- Better tree Stump Removal – This usually includes removal of a medium size tree 5′ diameter with moderate roots and haul away.
- Best tree Stump Removal – This will get you complete tree stump removal of a large tree, with haul-away.
|Tree Stump Removal Costs||Zip Code||Each|
|Tree Stump Removal – Material Prices|
|Tree Stump Removal – Installation Cost|
|Tree Stump Removal – Total|
|Tree Stump Removal – Total Average Cost per square foot|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Tree Stump Removal before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Tree Stump Removal Arborist contractor to perform the Tree Removal for you.
- Be sure to have a Tree Stump Removal service contract in writing before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Tree Stump Removal – Pricing and removal Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Tree Stump Removal Arborist contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Tree Stump Removal prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a Tree Stump Removal contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Tree Stump Removal costs.
View Other Tree Removal Costs & Options:
- Large Tree Removal
- Small Tree Removal
- Trimming & Stump Removal
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating Tree Removal Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Properties