Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Small Tree Removal is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2020 breakdown for Cost of Small Tree Removal materials and what Tree Removal cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Small Tree Removal estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of feet the tree is, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have a Small Tree Removal done at your home.
Understanding how this Tree Removal calculator works:
- Basic Small Tree removal – This usually includes only cutting the tree down.
- Better Small Tree removal – This usually includes taking the tree down with complete removal and haul away.
- Best Small Tree removal – This will get you complete tree removal and Small tree stump removal, with haul-away.
|Small Tree Removal Costs||Zip Code||Each|
|Small Tree Removal – Material Prices||$30.00 – $35.00||$42.50 – $43.75||$45.00 – $48.75|
|Small Tree Removal Cost||$256.25 – $258.75||$262.50 – $268.75||$275.00 – $281.25|
|Small Tree Removal – Total||$286.25 – $293.75||$305.00 – $312.50||$320.00 – $330.00|
|Small Tree Removal – Total Average Cost per foot||$11.60||$12.35||$13.00|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Small Tree Removal before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Small Tree Removal Arborist contractor to perform the Pine Tree Removal for you.
- Be sure to have a Tree Removal service contract in writing before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Small Tree Removal – Pricing and removal Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Small Tree Removal Arborist contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Small Tree Removal prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a Small Tree Removal contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Small Tree Removal costs.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind before you remove too many trees, you still might want to maintain a certain look and little bit of shade.
View Other Tree Removal Costs & Options:
- Large Tree Removal
- Small Tree Removal
- Trimming & Stump Removal
Cost of Small Tree Removal
Cost of Fallen Tree Removal
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating Tree Removal Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Properties