Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Tree Removal is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Tree Removal materials and what Tree Removal cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Tree Removal estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of feet the tree is, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Tree Removal done at your home
Understanding how this Tree Removal calculator works:
- Basic tree removal – This usually includes only cutting the tree down.
- Better tree removal – This usually includes taking the tree down with complete removal and haul away.
- Best tree removal – This will get you complete tree removal and tree stump removal, with haul-away.
|Tree Removal Costs||Zip Code||Feet|
|Tree Removal – Material Prices||$30.00 – $35.00||$42.50 – $43.75||$45.00 – $48.75|
|Tree Removal – Installation Cost||$256.25 – $258.75||$262.50 – $268.75||$275.00 – $281.25|
|Tree Removal – Total||$286.25 – $293.75||$305.00 – $312.50||$320.00 – $330.00|
|Tree Removal – Total Average Cost per square foot||$11.60||$12.35||$13.00|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Tree Removal before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Tree Removal Arborist contractor to perform the Tree Removal for you.
- Be sure to have a Tree Removal service contract in writing before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Tree Removal – Pricing and removal Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Tree Removal Arborist contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Tree Removal prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a Tree Removal contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Tree Removal costs.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind before you remove too many tree, you still might want to maintain a certain look and little bit of shade.
View Other Tree Removal Costs & Options:
- Large Tree Removal
- Small Tree Removal
- Trimming & Stump Removal
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating Tree Removal Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Properties