As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Tree Branch Removal estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of feet the tree is, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Tree Branch Removal done at your home
Understanding how this Tree Branch Removal calculator works:
- Basic tree Branch Removal – This usually includes trimming less complex branches – low hanging tree branches.
- Better tree Branch Removal – This usually includes removal of moderate tree branches that are hanging over property lines, roofs and are more difficult to remove.
- Best tree Branch Removal – This normally includes removing branches that require heavy machinery, bucket-truck, or crane services to reach higher limbs — FYI, if you have a tree limb or branch hanging over a power-line, call your utility company and they should remove the branch at no cost to you.
|Tree Branch Removal Costs||Zip Code||Per Hour|
|Tree Branch Removal – Material Prices||$30.00 – $35.00||$42.50 – $43.75||$45.00 – $48.75|
|Tree Branch Removal – Installation Cost||$256.25 – $258.75||$262.50 – $268.75||$275.00 – $281.25|
|Tree Branch Removal – Total||$286.25 – $293.75||$305.00 – $312.50||$320.00 – $330.00|
|Tree Branch Removal – Total Average Cost per hour||$11.60||$12.35||$13.00|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Tree Branch Removal before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Tree Branch Removal Arborist contractor to perform the Tree Branch Removal for you.
- Be sure to have a Tree Removal service contract in writing before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Tree Branch Removal – Pricing and removal Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Tree Branch Removal Arborist contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Tree Branch Removal prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a Tree Branch Removal contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Tree Branch Removal costs.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind before you remove too many tree, you still might want to maintain a certain look and little bit of shade.
View Other Tree Removal Costs & Options:
- Large Tree Removal
- Small Tree Removal
- Trimming & Stump Removal
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating Tree Removal Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Properties