As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Oak Tree Removal estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of feet the tree is, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have an Oak Tree Removal done at your home
Understanding how this Tree Removal calculator works:
- Basic Oak Tree removal – This usually includes only cutting the tree down.
- Better Oak Tree removal – This usually includes taking the tree down with complete removal and haul away.
- Best Oak Tree removal – This will get you complete tree removal and tree stump removal, with haul-away.
|Oak Tree Removal Costs||Zip Code||Feet|
|Oak Tree Removal – Material Prices||$30.00 – $35.00||$42.50 – $43.75||$45.00 – $48.75|
|Oak Tree Removal Cost||$256.25 – $258.75||$262.50 – $268.75||$275.00 – $281.25|
|Oak Tree Removal – Total||$286.25 – $293.75||$305.00 – $312.50||$320.00 – $330.00|
|Oak Tree Removal – Total Average Cost per foot||$11.60||$12.35||$13.00|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Oak Tree Removal before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Oak Tree Removal Arborist contractor to perform the Oak Tree Removal for you.
- Be sure to have a Tree Removal service contract in writing before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Oak Tree Removal – Pricing and removal Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Oak Tree Removal Arborist contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Oak Tree Removal prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a Oak Tree Removal contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Tree Removal costs.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind before you remove too many trees, you still might want to maintain a certain look and little bit of shade.
View Other Tree Removal Costs & Options:
- Large Tree Removal
- Small Tree Removal
- Trimming & Stump Removal
Whats the Cost of Large Tree Removal
How Much does it cost to have a tree removed?
How Much For Oak Tree Removal
Average cost of Pine Tree Removal
Cost of Large Tree Removal
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating Tree Removal Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Properties