Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Double Pane Window is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2017 breakdown for Cost of Double Pane Window materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Double Pane Window cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Double Pane Window installed onto your home
|Double Pane Window costs||Zip Code||United Inch|
|Double Pane Window – Material Prices||$120.00 – $150.00||$180.00 – $216.00||$276.00 – $336.00|
|Double Pane Window – Installation Cost||$150.00 – $168.00||$192.00 – $222.00||$240.00 – $270.00|
|Double Pane Window – Total||$270.00 – $318.00||$372.00 – $438.00||$516.00 – $606.00|
|Double Pane Window – Total Average Cost per square foot||$2.45||$3.38||$4.67|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Double Pane Window installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Double Pane Window contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Double Pane Window Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Double Pane Window – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Double Pane Window contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Double Pane Window prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, hips, valleys, dormers, curbs, ventilation, etc. The additional complexity of your roof will add to the Casement Window costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Double Pane Window and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Double Pane Window project.
View other window options and frame styles: Fiberglass, Wood, Vinyl & Aluminum
- Vinyl & Aluminum
Whats the Cost of Window replacement?
Wood Bay Window cost calculator
Average cost of Wood Casement Window
Whats the cost of Wood Picture Window
Wood Sliding Window costs on average?
Wood Window prices
Wood basement Window replacement costs
Bay Window cost calculator
Casement Windows cost estimator
Average cost of Double Pane Window
Insulated Window replacement cost
Cost of Picture Window replacement
How much does it cost for Replacement Bay Window
Average cost of Replacement Casement Window
Replacement Picture Window prices with installation
Replacement Sliding Window prices on average
Replacement Window cost on average
Sliding Window prices
Average cost of Storm Windows
Cost of Aluminum Bay Window Calculator
Whats the cost of Aluminum Casement Window
Average cost of Aluminum Picture Window
Aluminum Sliding Window cost
Average cost of Aluminum Windows
Vinyl Bay Window prices
Vinyl Casement Windows prices on average
Average cost of Vinyl Picture Window
How much do Vinyl Sliding Window cost?
Vinyl Window cost calculator
Basement Window Prices with installation
Average cost of Vinyl Basement Windows
How much do Egress Window Wells cost on average?