As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Replacement Sliding Window cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have a Replacement Sliding Window installed onto your home
|Replacement Sliding Window costs||Zip Code||United Inch|
|Replacement Sliding Window – Material Prices||$120.00 – $150.00||$180.00 – $216.00||$276.00 – $336.00|
|Replacement Sliding Window – Installation Cost||$150.00 – $168.00||$192.00 – $222.00||$240.00 – $270.00|
|Replacement Sliding Window – Total||$270.00 – $318.00||$372.00 – $438.00||$516.00 – $606.00|
|Replacement Sliding Window – Total Average Cost per square foot||$2.45||$3.38||$4.67|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Replacement Sliding Window installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Replacement Sliding Window contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Replacement Sliding Window Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Replacement Sliding Window – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Replacement Sliding Window contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Replacement window cost to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, dormers, etc. The additional complexity of your window’s Frame, trim work will add to the Replacement Sliding Window costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Replacement Sliding Window and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Replacement Sliding Window project.
View other window options and frame styles: Fiberglass, Wood, Vinyl & Aluminum
- Vinyl & Aluminum
Whats the Cost of Window replacement?
Wood Bay Window cost calculator
Average cost of Wood Casement Window
Whats the cost of Wood Picture Window
Wood Sliding Window costs on average?
Wood Window prices
Wood basement Window replacement costs
Bay Window cost calculator
Casement Windows cost estimator
Average cost of Double Pane Window
Insulated Window replacement cost
Cost of Picture Window replacement
How much does it cost for Replacement Bay Window
Average cost of Replacement Casement Window
Replacement Picture Window prices with installation
Replacement Sliding Window prices on average
Replacement Window cost on average
Sliding Window prices
Average cost of Storm Windows
Cost of Aluminum Bay Window Calculator
Whats the cost of Aluminum Casement Window
Average cost of Aluminum Picture Window
Aluminum Sliding Window cost
Average cost of Aluminum Windows
Vinyl Bay Window prices
Vinyl Casement Windows prices on average
Average cost of Vinyl Picture Window
How much do Vinyl Sliding Window cost?
Vinyl Window cost calculator
Basement Window Prices with installation
Average cost of Vinyl Basement Windows
How much do Egress Window Wells cost on average?
- Hud Path Rehab Guide, Volume 4, windows & doors. Dated added July 19, 2015
- Replacementwindowszone.com — Educates consumers on a plethora of replacement window brands and options, including national average costs data. Added July 19, 2015