Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Basement Window is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2019 breakdown for Cost of Basement Window materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Basement Window cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have a Basement Window installed in your home
|Basement Window costs||Zip Code||United Inch|
|Basement Window – Material Prices||$84.00 – $89.60||$106.40 – $112.00||$128.80 – $142.80|
|Basement Window – Installation Cost||$70.00 – $75.60||$78.40 – $89.60||$106.40 – $109.20|
|Basement Window – Total||$154.00 – $165.20||$184.80 – $201.60||$235.20 – $252.00|
|Basement Window – Total Average Cost per United Inch||$2.85||$3.45||$4.35|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Basement Window installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Basement Window contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Basement Window Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Basement Window – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Basement Window contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Basement Window prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, dormers, etc. The additional complexity of your window’s Frame, trim work will add to the Basement Window costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Basement Window and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Basement Window project.