Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Wood Garage Doors is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2018 breakdown for Cost of Wood Garage Doors materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Wood Garage Doors estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of Wood Garage Doors needed (Units), next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Wood Garage Doors installed in your home.
Standard Garage door size’s are: 9’ft. wide by 7’ft. Height. You might want to consider 10’ft. x 8’ft. for a single garage door entry.
|Wood Garage Doors Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Wood Garage Doors – Material Prices|
|Wood Garage Doors – Installation Cost|
|Wood Garage Doors – Total|
|Wood Garage Doors – Total Average Cost per square foot|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Wood Garage Door installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Wood Garage Doors contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Wood Garage Doors Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Wood Garage Doors – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Wood Garage Doors contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Wood Garage Doors prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Wood Garage Doors costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Wood Garage Doors and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, Victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Wood Garage Doors project.