As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Insulated Garage Doors estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of Insulated Garage Doors needed (Units), next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Insulated Garage Doors installed in your home.
Standard Garage door size’s are: 9’ft. wide by 7’ft. Height. You might want to consider 10’ft. x 8’ft. for a single garage door entry.
|Insulated Garage Doors Costs||Zip Code||Unit|
|Insulated Garage Doors – Material Prices||$970.00 – $1145.00||$1257.00 – $1325.00||$1450.00 – $1500.00|
|Insulated Garage Doors – Installation Cost||$565.00 – $685.50||$700.00 – $920.00||$1100.00 – $1250.00|
|Insulated Garage Doors – Total||$1535.00 – $1830.50||$1957.00 – $2245.00||$2550.00 – $2750.00|
|Insulated Garage Doors – Total Average Cost per Unit||$1682.75||$2101.00||$2650.00|
How Much Do Insulated Garage Doors cost on Average:
The average cost of Insulated garage doors are $900 – $1,800.00 on average and can exceed $2,600 per garage door on the luxury end. This doesn’t include hardware or labor.
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Insulated Garage Door installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Insulated Garage Doors contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Insulated Garage Doors Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Insulated Garage Doors – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Insulated Garage Doors contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Insulated Garage Doors prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Insulated Garage Doors costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Insulated Garage Doors and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, Victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Insulated Garage Doors project.
View other Garage door Options and Costs: Steel, Fiberglass, Insulated, Double and Single garage doors.
How much does Automatic Garage Door installation cost
How much do Carriage Garage Doors cost on average
Cost of Double Garage Doors
Fiberglass Garage Door cost on average
How much does a Garage Door replacement cost
How much does a Garage door opener cost
What does a Insulated Garage Door cost
Cost of Panel Garage Door
How much is a Garage Door
How much does a Steel Garage Door cost
Cost of Wood Garage Door
Garage Door Cost Guide – External References
- The HUD PATH Rehab Guide Volume 4: Windows and Doors Added: Sept. 2018
- How to Estimate the Cost of Doors, Windows and Hardware Added: Sept. 2018
- Unit Pricing Data: Home Depot Window and Door Added: Nov. 2019
- Unit Pricing Data: Lowes Windows and Doors Added: Nov. 2019
- Unit Pricing Data: Menards Door and Window Added: Nov. 2019
- Unit Pricing Data: Brosco Price Catalog – Windows, Doors and Millwork Added: Nov. 2019