Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Mosaic Glass Tile Backsplash is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2020 breakdown for Cost of Mosaic Glass Tile Backsplash materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Mosaic Glass Tile Backsplash estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Mosaic Glass Tile Backsplash installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Mosaic Glass Tile Backsplash Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Mosaic Glass Tile Backsplash – Material Prices||$300.00 – $325.00||$350.00 – $425.00||$450.00 – $525.00|
|Mosaic Glass Tile Backsplash – Installation Cost||$375.00 – $387.50||$417.50 – $425.00||$450.00 – $475.00|
|Mosaic Glass Tile Backsplash – Total||$675.00 – $712.50||$767.50 – $850.00||$900.00 – $1000.00|
|Mosaic Glass Tile Backsplash – Total Average Cost per square foot||$27.75||$32.35||$38.00|
Mosaic Glass Tile Backsplash – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Mosaic Glass Tile Backsplash prices to fluctuate between various Granite Countertop companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Mosaic Glass Tile Backsplash costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Mosaic Glass Tile Backsplash and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Mosaic Glass Tile Backsplash isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Kitchen Mosaic Glass Tile Backsplash company or a General contractor to perform the work for you. Tile Backsplash contractor, or General contracting companies will most always get better prices on Mosaic Glass Tile Backsplash than a general consumer would — hire a professional and save your back and additional costs of Mosaic Glass Tile Backsplash, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
View other backsplash cost options from: Marble, Granite, Mosaic, Travertine & More.
- Stone & Tile
- Glass & Laminate
- Steel & Copper
Average Cost of Mosaic Glass Tile Backsplash
Whats the cost of Stone Backsplash
Average cost of Subway Tile Backsplash Per foot?
Travertine Backsplash Prices
How much is Tumbled Marble Backsplash
Granite Backsplash Cost Per Foot on Average?