Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Stone Backsplash is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2020 breakdown for Cost of Stone Backsplash materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Stone Backsplash calculator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Stone Backsplash installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Stone Backsplash Costs||Zip Code||Lineal ft.|
|Stone Backsplash – Material Prices||$109.00 – $124.00||$156.50 – $169.00||$163.50 – $191.50|
|Stone Backsplash – Installation Cost||$62.50 – $63.50||$65.00 – $76.50||$78.00 – $80.00|
|Stone Backsplash – Total||$171.50 – $187.50||$221.50 – $245.50||$241.50 – $271.50|
|Stone Backsplash – Total Average Cost per square foot||$17.95||$23.35||$25.65|
Stone Backsplash – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Stone Backsplash prices to fluctuate between various Stone Backsplash companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Stone Backsplash costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Stone Backsplash and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Stone Backsplash isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Kitchen Stone Backsplash company or a General contractor to perform the work for you. Stone Backsplash, or General contracting companies will most always get better prices on Stone Backsplash than a general consumer would — hire a professional and save your back and additional costs of Stone Backsplash, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
View other Countertop Options and Costs: Stone, Butcher-block, Laminate, Tile, Glass & Concrete Systems
- Stone, Tile, Concrete
- Laminate, Engineered
- Wood, Steel
How much do Granite Countertops cost?
Granite Vanity Top Cost
Average cost of Limestone Countertops?
How much are Marble Countertops?
Cost of Marble Vanity Top
Natural Stone Countertops Cost
Onyx Countertop prices
What do Paperstone Countertops cost?
Cost of Polished Granite Counter
Average price of Quartz Countertop
Cost of Quartzite Countertop
Silestone Countertop cost
Slate Countertop cost
How much for Soapstone Countertops?
Stone Backsplash prices
Cost of Swanstone Countertop
Cost of Terrazzo Countertop
Cost of Vetrazzo Countertop
Cost of Bathroom Granite Countertops
Cost of Caesarstone Countertop
Cost of Cultured Granite Vanity Top
Cost of Cultured Marble Vanity Top
Cost of Cultured Onyx Countertop
Cost of Plastic Laminate Countertop
Whats the cost of Recycled Countertops?
Cost of Recycled Glass Countertop
Cost of Wilsonart Laminate Countertop
Cost of Wood Countertop
Cost of Zinc Countertop
Cost of Zodiaq Countertop
Cost of Acrylic Countertop
Cost of Avonite Countertop
Cost of Ceramic Tile Countertop
Cost of Concrete Countertop
Cost of Copper Countertop
Cost of Corian Countertop
Cost of Engineered Quartz Countertop
Cost of Engineered Stone Countertop
Cost of Formica Countertop
Cost of Formica Solid Surface Countertop
Cost of Glass Countertop
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating Countertop Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings