As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Granite Backsplash calculator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Granite Backsplash installed in your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Granite Backsplash Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Granite Backsplash – Material Prices||$450.00 – $525.00||$700.00 – $787.50||$875.00 – $1137.50|
|Granite Backsplash – Installation Cost||$375.00 – $387.50||$417.50 – $425.00||$450.00 – $475.00|
|Granite Backsplash – Total||$825.00 – $912.50||$1117.50 – $1212.50||$1325.00 – $1612.50|
|Granite Backsplash – Total Average Cost per square foot||$34.75||$46.60||$58.75|
Granite Backsplash – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Granite Backsplash prices to fluctuate between various Granite Backsplash companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Granite Backsplash costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Granite Backsplash and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Granite Backsplash isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Tile Backsplash company or a General contractor to perform the work for you. Tile contractor, or General contracting companies will most always get better prices on Granite Backsplash than a general consumer would — hire a professional and save your back and additional costs of Granite Backsplash, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.