Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Energy Efficient Air Conditioners is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Energy Efficient Air Conditioners materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Energy Efficient Air Conditioners estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the units needed, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Energy Efficient Air Conditioners installed in your home
|Energy Efficient Air Conditioners Costs||Zip Code||Units|
|Energy Efficient Air Conditioners – Material Prices||$1560.00 – $2680.00||$3185.00 – $3492.00||$3599.00 – $3912.00|
|Energy Efficient Air Conditioners – Installation Cost||$150.00 – $250.00||$260.00 – $367.00||$480.00 – $497.00|
|Energy Efficient Air Conditioners – Total||$1710.00 – $2930.00||$3445.00 – $3859.00||$4079.00 – $4409.00|
|Energy Efficient Air Conditioners – Total Average Cost per Unit||$2320.00||$3652.00||$4244.00|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Energy Efficient Air Conditioners installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Energy Efficient Air Conditioners HVAC contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Energy Efficient Air Conditioners Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Energy Efficient Air Conditioners – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Energy Efficient Air Conditioners HVAC contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Energy Efficient Air Conditioners prices to fluctuate between various HVAC companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, Mechanical area space, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Energy Efficient Air Conditioners costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Energy Efficient Air Conditioners and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Energy Efficient Air Conditioners project.
View other Heating & Cooling Options: Gas, Oil, Propane, and electric systems
- Furnace & Boilers
- Cooling & Fan Systems
- Dehumidifiers & Air Cleaning
Average Cost of High Efficiency Gas Boiler
High Efficiency Gas Furnace prices on average
High Efficiency Heat Pump prices with installation
Whats the cost of Central Heating?
How much does a Dual Fuel Heat Pump cost?
Average cost of Mobile Home Furnace
How much do Oil Furnaces cost?
Average cost of Ductless Heat Pump
What do wall Furnaces cost on average?
Average cost of Floor Furnace
How much do Forced Air Electric Furnace cost?
Average cost of Forced Air Furnace
Forced Air Gas Furnace prices with installation
How much does it cost to have a Forced Air Heating System?
Average cost of Gas Wall Heater
How much do Hydronic Heating System cost to install?
Average Energy Efficient Furnace prices
What do Energy Efficient Gas Furnace cost?
Average cost of Energy Efficient Heat Pump with installation
Whats the average cost of Electric Baseboard Heat
Electric Wall Heater prices
Average Cost of High Velocity Air Conditioning
Cost of High Velocity Mini Duct System with installation
How much do Central Air Conditioning cost?
How much do Mini Split Air Conditioning Systems cost?
Average cost of Ductless Air Conditioning
Swamp Cooler prices on average
How much do Whole House Fan cost?
Average Cost of Media Air Cleaner
How much do Return Air Plenum cost?
What do Steam Humidifier cost
Average cost of Supply Air Plenum
Air Exchanger Prices on average
How much are Air Purifiers with installation
Average cost of Built In Humidifier
What do Basement Dehumidifiers cost
Average cost of Digital Thermostat
Electronic Air Cleaner prices
Cost of Energy Efficient Air Conditioner on average?
Cost of Energy Recovery Ventilator on average
Whats the cost of Evaporative Cooling System
Cost of Furnace Humidifier on average
Cost of Heat Pump System on average installed
Heat Recovery Ventilation System cost
Average cost of Hepa Air Cleaning System
- Energy.gov – Department of Energy: Furnaces and Boilers. Added on July 20, 2015
- Hud Path homes – US Department of housing and urban development. Added April 16, 2022