Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Hardiplank Siding is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2015 breakdown for Cost of Hardiplank Siding materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Hardiplank Siding cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Hardiplank Siding installed onto your home
|Hardiplank Siding Costs||zip code||sq. feet|
|Material Prices||$120.00 – $192.00||$168.00 – $252.00||$240.00 – $336.00|
|Installation Cost||$252.00 – $384.00||$360.00 – $516.00||$504.00 – $648.00|
|Total||$372.00 – $576.00||$528.00 – $768.00||$744.00 – $984.00|
|Total Average Cost per square foot||$3.95||$5.40||$7.20|
Hardiplank Siding – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Hardiplank Siding contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Hardiplank Siding prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Hardiplank Siding costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Hardiplank Siding and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Be sure to follow the recommended installation practices to avoid any issues with the warranty
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Hardiplank Siding project.
- Estimating Building Costs for the Residential and Light Commercial Construction – By Wayne J. DelPico Volume 2 2012