Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Paint Kitchen Cabinets is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2020 breakdown Cost to Paint Kitchen Cabinets with materials, and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Paint Kitchen Cabinets estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on how much it Cost to Paint Kitchen Cabinets in your home.
|Paint Kitchen Cabinets Costs||Zip Code||Square ft.|
|Paint Kitchen Cabinets – Material Prices||$80.00 – $100.00||$125.00 – $150.00||$160.00 – $180.00|
|Paint Kitchen Cabinets – Installation Cost||$225.00 – $240.00||$360.00 – $400.00||$450.00 – $525.00|
|Paint Kitchen Cabinets – Total||$305.00 – $340.00||$485.00 – $550.00||$610.00 – $705.00|
|Paint Kitchen Cabinets – Total Average Cost per Square Ft.||$3.23||$5.17||$6.58|
Paint Kitchen Cabinets – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Prices to Paint Kitchen Cabinets to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Painting Kitchen Cabinets cost.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Paint and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Building permits are normally not required for Interior Painting – Check with your local building department.
- Interior Painting isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Painting Contractor, or a General Contractor to perform the work for you. Painting contractors or and General Contractors will most always get better prices on premium types of paint — saving your back any additional costs of paint materials, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.