Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Install Split Air Conditioner is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2020 breakdown Cost to Install Split Air Conditioner with materials, and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Install Split Air Conditioner estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of square Ft. needed, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Install Split Air Conditioner at your home
|Split Air Conditioner Costs||Zip Code||Units|
|Split Air Conditioner – Material Prices|
|Split Air Conditioner – Installation Cost|
|Split Air Conditioner – Total|
|Split Air Conditioner – Total Average Cost per Unit|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Split Air Conditioner installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Split Air Conditioner HVAC contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Split Air Conditioner Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Split Air Conditioner – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Split Air Conditioner HVAC contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Split Air Conditioner prices to fluctuate between various HVAC companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, Mechanical area space, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Split Air Conditioner costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Split Air Conditioner and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Split Air Conditioner project.