Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Install Crushed Granite is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2020 breakdown Cost to Install Crushed Granite with materials, and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Install Crushed Granite estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of lineal Ft. needed, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Install Crushed Granite at your home
|Crushed Granite Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Crushed Granite – Material Prices|
|Crushed Granite – Installation Cost|
|Crushed Granite – Total|
|Crushed Granite – Total Average Cost per square foot|
Crushed Granite – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Crushed Granite prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Crushed Granite costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Crushed Granite and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Spreading Crushed Granite isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a landscaping company to perform the work for you. Landscaping companies will most always get better prices on crushed stone — saving your back and additional costs of Crushed Granite, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.