Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Install a Travertine Backsplash is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2020 breakdown Cost to Install a Travertine Backsplash with materials, and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Install a Subway Tile Backsplash estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see how much it should Cost to Install a Travertine Backsplash installed at your home
Please Note: 10′ feet by 10′ feet =100 square feet
|Travertine Backsplash Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Travertine Backsplash – Material Prices||$125.00 – $150.00||$175.00 – $187.50||$200.00 – $212.50|
|Travertine Backsplash – Installation Cost||$375.00 – $387.50||$417.50 – $425.00||$450.00 – $475.00|
|Travertine Backsplash – Total||$500.00 – $537.50||$592.50 – $612.50||$650.00 – $687.50|
|Travertine Backsplash – Total Average Cost per square foot||$20.75||$24.10||$26.75|
Travertine Backsplash – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Travertine Backsplash prices to fluctuate between various Travertine Backsplash companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Travertine Backsplash costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Travertine Backsplash and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Travertine Backsplash isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Kitchen Travertine Backsplash company or a General contractor to perform the work for you. Tile contractor, or General contracting companies will most always get better prices on Travertine Backsplash than a general consumer would — hire a professional and save your back and additional costs of Travertine Backsplash, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.