As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Wood Kitchen Cabinets estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Wood Kitchen Cabinets installed in your home
Example: a standard base Wood cabinets come sold in increments of: 12, 24, 36, 48, 60 inches wide. A typical Wood cabinet over the stove is either 24 inches wide, to accept a standard microwave or stove ventilation fan. 24, 36 inch Wood Kitchen Cabinets are normally for shelves, draws and over counter storage space. And finally 12 inch Wall Kitchen Cabinet is normally used for filler space and can be used for small storage in your kitchen area.
Wood Kitchen Cabinets are typically built using high quality materials and are custom built in a mill-work shop. Types of wood used in Wood Kitchen Cabinets are: Walnut, Maple, Cherry, and oak.
|Wood Kitchen Cabinets Costs||Zip Code||Lineal ft.|
|Wood Kitchen Cabinets – Material Prices|
|Wood Kitchen Cabinets – Installation Cost|
|Wood Kitchen Cabinets – Total|
|Wood Kitchen Cabinets – Total Average Cost per square foot|
Wood Kitchen Cabinets – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Wood Kitchen Cabinets prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Wood Kitchen Cabinets costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Wood Kitchen Cabinets and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Wood Kitchen Cabinets isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a Light wallet if done incorrectly. You might find it more cost effective to hire a kitchen remodeling, or General Contractor company to perform the work for you. Kitchen Remodeling companies will most always get better prices on Wood Kitchen Cabinets — saving your back any additional costs of Wood Kitchen Cabinets, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.