As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Stone Wall estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Stone Wall installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Stone Wall Cost||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Stone Wall – Material Prices||$790.00 – $840.00||$865.00 – $890.00||$905.00 – $1015.00|
|Stone Wall – Installation Cost||$625.00 – $735.00||$750.00 – $865.00||$980.00 – $1000.00|
|Stone Wall – Total||$1415.00 – $1575.00||$1615.00 – $1755.00||$1885.00 – $2015.00|
|Stone Wall – Total Average Cost per square foot||$14.95||$16.85||$19.50|
Stone Wall – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Stone Wall prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Stone Wall costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Stone Wall and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Stone Wall isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a landscaping or, mason company to perform the work for you. Landscaping or, mason companies will most always get better prices on Stone Wall — saving your back and additional costs of Stone Wall, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.