Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs of Standing Seam Roof is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2019 breakdown for Cost of Standing Seam Roof materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Standing Seam Roof cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have a Standing Seam Roof installed onto your home
|Standing Seam Roof costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Standing Seam Roof – Material Prices||$165.00 – $175.00||$190.00 – $210.00||$220.00 – $250.00|
|Standing Seam Roof – Installation Cost||$220.00 – $240.00||$265.00 – $280.00||$300.00 – $340.00|
|Standing Seam Roof – Total||$385.00 – $415.00||$455.00 – $490.00||$520.00 – $590.00|
|Standing Seam Roof – Total Average Cost per square foot||$4.00||$4.72||$5.55|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Standing Seam Roof installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Standing Seam Roof contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Standing Seam Roof Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Standing Seam Roof – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Standing Seam Roof contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Standing Seam Roof prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, hips, valleys, dormers, curbs, ventilation, etc. The additional complexity of your roof will add to the Standing Seam Roof costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Standing Seam Roof and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Standing Seam Roof project.