Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the 2021 average installed costs for Standing Seam Metal Roof is in your zip code by using our handy calculator.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Standing Seam Metal Roof cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have a Standing Seam Metal Roof installed onto your home.
|Standing Seam Metal Roof costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Material Prices||$600.00 – $660.00||$740.00 – $830.00||$900.00 – $1080.00|
|Installation Cost||$210.00 – $320.00||$300.00 – $430.00||$420.00 – $540.00|
|Total||$420.00 – $540.00||$420.00 – $540.00||$1320.00 – $1620.00|
|Standing Seam Metal Roof – Total Average Cost per square foot||$8.95||$11.50||$11.50|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Standing Seam Metal Roof installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Standing Seam Metal Roof contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Standing Seam Metal Roof Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Standing Seam Copper Roof – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Standing Seam Metal Roof contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Standing Seam Metal Roof prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, hips, valleys, dormers, curbs, ventilation, etc. The additional complexity of your roof will add to the Standing Seam Metal Roof costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Standing Seam Metal Roof and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Standing Seam Metal Roof project.