Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Mineral Surface Roll Roof is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Mineral Surface Roll Roof materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Mineral Surface Roll Roof cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Cost of installed onto your home
|Mineral Surface Roll Roof costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Mineral Surface Roll Roof – Material Prices||$165.00 – $175.00||$190.00 – $210.00||$220.00 – $250.00|
|Mineral Surface Roll Roof – Installation Cost||$220.00 – $240.00||$265.00 – $280.00||$300.00 – $340.00|
|Mineral Surface Roll Roof – Total||$385.00 – $415.00||$455.00 – $490.00||$520.00 – $590.00|
|Mineral Surface Roll Roof – Total Average Cost per square foot||$4.00||$4.72||$5.55|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Mineral Surface Roll Roof installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured roofing contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Mineral Surface Roll Roof Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Mineral Surface Roll Roof – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Mineral Surface Roll Roof contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Mineral Surface Roll Roof prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, hips, valleys, dormers, curbs, ventilation, etc. The additional complexity of your roof will add to the Mineral Surface Roll Roof costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Mineral Surface Roll Roof and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Mineral Surface Roll Roof project.