As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Masonry Fences estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Masonry Fences installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Masonry Fences Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Masonry Fences – Material Prices||$890.00 – $940.00||$965.00 – $1090.00||$1035.00 – $1115.00|
|Masonry Fences – Installation Cost||$425.00 – $435.00||$550.00 – $565.00||$680.00 – $700.00|
|Masonry Fences – Total||$1315.00 – $1375.00||$1515.00 – $1655.00||$1715.00 – $1815.00|
|Masonry Fences – Total Average Cost per square foot||$13.45||$15.85||$17.65|
Masonry Fences – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Masonry Fences prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Masonry Fences costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Masonry Fences and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Masonry Fences isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a landscaping or, mason company to perform the work for you. Landscaping or, mason companies will most always get better prices on Masonry Fences — saving your back and additional costs of Masonry Fences, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.