As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Low Voltage Lighting estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Low Voltage Deck Lighting installed onto your Deck.
|Low Voltage Deck Lighting Costs||Zip Code||Units|
|Low Voltage Deck Lighting – Material Prices|
|Low Voltage Deck Lighting – Installation Cost|
|Low Voltage Deck Lighting – Total|
|Low Voltage Deck Lighting – Total Average Cost per units installed|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Low Voltage Deck Lighting installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Low Voltage Deck Lighting contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Low Voltage Deck Lighting Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Low Voltage Deck Lighting – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Low Voltage Deck Lighting contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Low Voltage Deck Lighting prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Low Voltage Deck Lighting costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Low Voltage Deck Lighting and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Low Voltage Deck Lighting project.