Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Low Flow Toilets is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2019 breakdown for cost of low flow toilets materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The low flow toilets estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of units, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have low flow toilets installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Low Flow Toilets Costs||Zip Code||Units|
|Low Flow Toilets – Material Prices||$125.50 – $180.00||$200.00 – $250.60||$275.00 – $290.00|
|Low Flow Toilets – Installation Cost||$200.00 – $250.00||$270.00 – $300.00||$325.00 – $350.00|
|Low Flow Toilets – Total||$325.50 – $430.00||$470.00 – $550.60||$600.00 – $640.00|
|Low Flow Toilets – Total Average Cost per unit||$377.75||$510.30||$620.00|
How Much Does a Low Flow Toilet Cost?
On average, a low-flow toilet will cost you $10.76 per year by replacing your old toilet that costs on average $21.27 per year to run. Low-flow toilets use 1.28 gallons per flush vs 1.6 gallons per flush over in-efficient models.
Low Flow Toilets – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Low Flow Toilets prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Low Flow Toilets costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Low Flow Toilets and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Low Flow Toilets isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a Light wallet if done incorrectly. You might find it more cost effective to hire a bathroom remodeling, or General Contractor company to perform the work for you. Bathroom Remodeling companies will most always get better prices on Low Flow Toilets — saving your back and additional costs of Low Flow Toilets, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
Low Flow Toilet – Project Cost References
- Manual of Standard Estimating Practice American Society of Professional Estimators, Jan 2018, Editorial Staff
- The HUD PATH Rehab Guide Volume 8: HVAC/Plumbing U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Office of Policy Development and Research, Mar 2019
- Unit Pricing Data: Lowes Plumbing Products and Supplies Lowes , Jan 2019