Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Landscape River Rocks is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Landscape River Rocks materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Landscape River Rocks estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Landscape River Rocks installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Landscape River Rocks Costs||Zip Code||Ton|
|Landscape River Rocks – Material Prices||$142.45 – $150.50||$152.60 – $158.65||$163.70 – $175.80|
|Landscape River Rocks – Installation Cost||$125.00 – $125.00||$125.00 – $125.00||$125.00 – $125.00|
|Landscape River Rocks – Total||$267.45 – $275.50||$277.60 – $283.65||$288.70 – $300.80|
|Landscape River Rocks – Total Average Cost per square foot||$271.48||$280.63||$294.75|
Landscape River Rocks – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Landscape River Rocks prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Landscape River Rocks costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Landscape River Rocks and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Spreading Landscape River Rocks isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a landscaping company to perform the work for you. Landscaping companies will most always get better prices on Landscape River Rocks — saving your back and additional costs of Landscape River Rocks, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
View other Lawn and Garden Costs:
- Lawn care & Sod
- Landscape Stone & Gravel
- Lawn Irrigation Systems & Edging
What does Bermuda Sod cost?
What does Lawn Aeration cost on average?
Average cost of Lawn Care Service
Lawn Curbing cost on average
Lawn Edging prices
Whats the cost of Lawn Fertilization Service
Lawn Irrigation Systems cost on average
Average cost of Lawn Mowing Service
Lawn Re Sodding cost
Average cost of Lawn Replacement
What does Lawn Sod cost?
Average cost of Lawn Turf
How much does Mulch cost per yard?
What does Compost cost?
How much does Zoysia Sod cost?
Cost of Fescue Sod
How much does St Augustine Sod cost?
What does a Concrete Block Wall cost?
Crushed Granite cost
How much does Crushed Stone cost per yard?
Retaining Wall Blocks cost on average
Cost of Slate Chips on average
Pea Gravel cost
Pea Gravel Patio cost on average
What does Landscape Gravel cost
Average cost of Landscape River Rock
Landscape Riverstone cost
How much does Landscape Rock cost?
What the average Landscape Timber price?
Landscaping Boulder cost
How much does Landscaping Rock cost?
- ASLA – American Society of Landscape Architects. Get helpful landscape planning advice and costs. Added July 24, 2015
- Garden Design – Creative Landscaping ideas. Added June 21, 2022
- DIY Projects: Landscaping: How To Design Your Own Landscape Added April 16, 2022