Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for GFCI Outlets is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of GFCI Outlets materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The GFCI Outlets estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have GFCI Outlets installed onto your home
|GFCI Outlets Costs||Zip Code||Units|
|GFCI Outlets – Material Prices|
|GFCI Outlets – Installation Cost|
|GFCI Outlets – Total|
|GFCI Outlets – Total Average Cost per Units|
GFCI Outlets – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the GFCI Outlets prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for GFCI Outlets costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of GFCI Outlets and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- GFCI Outlets isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Electrician contractor to perform the work for you. Electrical companies will most always get better prices on Energy Efficient Lights — saving your back and additional costs of GFCI Outlets, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.