Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Brick Walls is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2019 breakdown for Cost of Brick Walls materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Brick Walls estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Brick Walls installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Brick Walls Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Brick Walls – Material Prices||$590.00 – $640.00||$665.00 – $790.00||$835.00 – $915.00|
|Brick Walls – Installation Cost||$625.00 – $635.00||$650.00 – $765.00||$880.00 – $900.00|
|Brick Walls – Total||$1215.00 – $1275.00||$1315.00 – $1555.00||$1715.00 – $1815.00|
|Brick Walls – Total Average Cost per square foot||$12.45||$14.35||$17.65|
Brick Walls – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Brick Walls prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Brick Walls costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Brick Walls and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Brick Walls isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a landscaping or, mason company to perform the work for you. Landscaping or, mason companies will most always get better prices on Brick Walls — saving your back and additional costs of Brick Walls, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.