Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Aluminum Awning is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2020 breakdown for Aluminum Awning materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Aluminum Awning cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Aluminum Awning installed onto your home.
A 10′ x 10′ area will equal to 100 square ft.
|Aluminum Awning Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Aluminum Awning – Material Prices||$275.00 – $290.00||$315.00 – $330.00||$350.00 – $375.00|
|Aluminum Awning – Installation Cost||$350.00 – $375.00||$150.00 – $165.00||$180.00 – $200.00|
|Aluminum Awning – Total||$400.00 – $425.00||$465.00 – $495.00||$530.00 – $575.00|
|Aluminum Awning – Total Average Cost per square foot||$4.13||$4.80||$5.53|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Aluminum Awning installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Aluminum Awning contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Aluminum Awning Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Aluminum Awning – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Aluminum Awning contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Aluminum Awning prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Aluminum Awning costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Aluminum Awning and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Aluminum Awning project.