As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Outdoor Gas Fireplaces estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Outdoor Fireplace installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Outdoor Gas Fireplaces Costs||Zip Code||Units|
|Outdoor Gas Fireplaces – Material Prices||$275.50 – $1300.75||$2200.85 – $2600.10||$3100.20 – $3900.60|
|Outdoor Gas Fireplaces – Installation Cost||$300.00 – $350.00||$400.00 – $600.00||$700.00 – $900.00|
|Outdoor Gas Fireplaces – Total||$575.50 – $1650.75||$2600.85 – $3200.10||$3800.20 – $4800.60|
|Outdoor Gas Fireplaces – Total Average Cost per Units||$1113.13||$2900.47||$4300.40|
Outdoor Gas Fireplaces – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Outdoor Gas Fireplaces prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Outdoor Gas Fireplaces costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Outdoor Gas Fireplaces and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Gas Fireplaces isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a landscaping, or Mason company to perform the work for you. Landscaping companies will most always get better prices on Outdoor Gas Fireplaces — saving your back and additional costs of Outdoor Gas Fireplaces, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.