Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Remove Kitchen Tiles is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2021 Cost to Remove Kitchen Tiles with labor and haul-away and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Remove Kitchen Tiles estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of needed to remove, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Remove Kitchen Tiles at your home
Note* Calculations are based on removing a 10′ feet in length by 10′ foot width = 100 square ft..
|Remove Kitchen Tiles Cost||Zip Code||Square ft.|
|Remove Kitchen Tiles – Labor & Material Prices||$125.00 – $150.00||$265.00 – $310.00||$325.00 – $375.00|
|Remove Kitchen Tiles – Waste & Haul-away Costs||$50.00 – $65.00||$65.00 – $65.00||$65.00 – $100.00|
|Remove Kitchen Tiles – Total||$175.00 – $215.00||$330.00 – $375.00||$390.00 – $475.00|
|Remove Kitchen Tiles – Total Average Cost per square ft.||$1.95||$3.52||$4.33|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted to Remove Kitchen Tiles before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Demolition, or General Contractor to Remove Kitchen Tiles for you.
Remove Kitchen Tiles – Pricing and Removal Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Demolition, or General Contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a small job.
- Expect Kitchen Tile Removal prices to fluctuate between various Demolition, or General Contractors – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, Mechanical area space, the additional complexity of your home will add to the remove Kitchen Tiles costs.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Kitchen Tiles removal project.