Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Remove Kitchen Countertops is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2020 Cost to Remove Kitchen Countertops with labor and haul-away and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Remove Kitchen Countertops estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of needed to remove, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Remove Kitchen Countertops at your home
Note* Calculations are based on removing a 8′ feet in length by 2′ foot width.
|Remove Kitchen Countertops Cost||Zip Code||Each|
|Remove Kitchen Countertops – Labor & Material Prices|
|Remove Kitchen Countertops – Waste & Haul-away Costs|
|Remove Kitchen Countertops – Total|
|Remove Kitchen Countertops – Total Average Cost per removal|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted to Remove Kitchen Countertops before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Demolition, or General Contractor to Remove Kitchen Countertops for you.
Remove Kitchen Countertops – Pricing and Removal Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Demolition, or General Contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a small job.
- Expect Kitchen Countertops Removal prices to fluctuate between various Demolition, or General Contractors – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, Mechanical area space, the additional complexity of your home will add to the remove Kitchen Countertops costs.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Kitchen Countertops removal project.