Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Remove Crown Molding is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2020 Cost to Remove Crown Molding with labor, haul-away and how much a contractor might be –you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Remove Crown Molding estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of needed to remove, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Remove Crown Molding at your home
|Remove Crown Molding Cost||Zip Code||Lineal ft.|
|Remove Crown Molding – Labor & Material Prices||$150.00 – $185.00||$225.00 – $270.00||$280.00 – $330.00|
|Remove Crown Molding – Waste & Haul-away Costs||$25.00 – $25.00||$25.00 – $25.00||$25.00 – $25.00|
|Remove Crown Molding – Total||$175.00 – $210.00||$250.00 – $295.00||$305.00 – $355.00|
|Remove Crown Molding – Total Average Cost per Lineal ft.||$1.93||$2.73||$3.30|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted to Remove Crown Molding before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Remodeling, or General Contractor to Remove Crown Molding for you.
Remove Crown Molding – Pricing and Removal Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Remodeling, or General Contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a small job.
- Expect Crown Molding removal prices to fluctuate between various Remodeling, or General Contractors – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, Mechanical area space, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Crown Molding removal costs.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Crown Molding removal project.