As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Remove Baseboard estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of needed to remove, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Remove Baseboard at your home
|Remove Baseboard Cost||Zip Code||Lineal ft.|
|Remove Baseboard – Labor & Material Prices||$150.00 – $185.00||$225.00 – $270.00||$280.00 – $330.00|
|Remove Baseboard – Waste & Haul-away Costs||$25.00 – $25.00||$25.00 – $25.00||$25.00 – $25.00|
|Remove Baseboard – Total||$175.00 – $210.00||$250.00 – $295.00||$305.00 – $355.00|
|Remove Baseboard – Total Average Cost per Lineal ft.||$1.93||$2.73||$3.30|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted to Remove Baseboard before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Remodeling, or General Contractor to Remove Baseboard for you.
Remove Baseboard – Pricing and Removal Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Remodeling, or General Contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a small job.
- Expect Baseboard removal prices to fluctuate between various Remodeling, or General Contractors – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, Mechanical area space, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Baseboard removal costs.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Baseboard removal project.