Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Remove an Interior Door is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2019 Cost to Remove an Interior Door with labor, haul-away and how much a contractor might be –you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Remove an Interior Door estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of needed to remove, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Remove an Interior Door at your home
|Remove an Interior Door Cost||Zip Code||Each|
|Remove an Interior Door – Labor & Material Prices||$80.00 – $95.00||$125.00 – $175.00||$200.00 – $250.00|
|Remove an Interior Door – Waste & Haul-away Costs||$50.00 – $50.00||$50.00 – $50.00||$50.00 – $50.00|
|Remove an Interior Door – Total||$130.00 – $145.00||$175.00 – $225.00||$250.00 – $300.00|
|Remove an Interior Door – Total Average Cost per unit.||$137.50||$200.00||$275.00|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted to Remove an Interior Door before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Remodeling, or General Contractor to Remove an Interior Door for you.
Remove an Interior Door – Pricing and Removal Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Remodeling, or General Contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a small job.
- Expect an Interior Door removal prices to fluctuate between various Remodeling, or General Contractors – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, Mechanical area space, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Interior Door removal costs.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Interior Door removal project.