Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Paint a Mobile Home is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2018 breakdown Cost to Paint a Mobile Home with materials, and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Paint a Mobile Home estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on how much it should Cost to Paint a Mobile Home.
|Paint Mobile Home Costs||Zip Code||Square ft.|
|Paint Mobile Home – Material Prices||$2160.00 – $2460.00||$3480.00 – $4500.00||$4800.00 – $5400.00|
|Paint Mobile Home – Installation Cost||$540.00 – $540.00||$600.00 – $840.00||$960.00 – $1200.00|
|Paint Mobile Home – Total||$2700.00 – $3000.00||$4080.00 – $5340.00||$5760.00 – $6600.00|
|Paint Mobile Home – Total Average Cost per Square Ft.||$2.38||$3.92||$5.15|
Paint a Mobile Home – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Prices to Paint a Mobile Home to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out to Paint a Mobile Home cost.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Paint and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Building permits are normally not required for Exterior Painting – Check with your local building department tp be sure.
- Exterior Painting isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Painting Contractor, or a General Contractor to perform the work for you. Painting contractors or and General Contractors will most always get better prices on premium types of paint — saving your back any additional costs of paint materials, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.