Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Paint a Kitchen is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2019 breakdown Cost to Paint a Kitchen with materials, and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Paint a Kitchen estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Paint a Kitchen installed at your home
A 10′ by 10′ area equals 100 square ft.
|Paint a Kitchen Costs||Zip Code||Square ft.|
|Paint a Kitchen – Material Prices|
|Paint a Kitchen – Installation Cost|
|Paint a Kitchen – Total|
|Paint a Kitchen – Total Average Cost per Square Ft.|
Paint a Kitchen – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Paint a Kitchen prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Painting a Kitchen cost.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Paint and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Building permits are normally not required for Interior Painting – Check with your local building department.
- Interior Painting isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Painting Contractor, or a General Contractor to perform the work for you. Painting contractors or and General Contractors will most always get better prices on premium types of paint — saving your back any additional costs of paint materials, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.