Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Install Wood Floors is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2021 breakdown Cost to Install Wood Floors with materials, and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Install Wood Floors estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Install Wood Floors at your home.
*Note: 10’x10′ area is considered 100 square feet.
|Wood Floors Costs||Zip Code||Square ft.|
|Wood Floors – Material Prices|
|Wood Floors – Labor Cost|
|Wood Floors – Total|
|Wood Floors – Total Average Cost per square Foot|
Wood Floors – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Wood Floors prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Wood Floors cost.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Wood Floors products and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Wood Floors isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Flooring Contractor, or a General Contractor to perform the work for you. Flooring contractors and General Contractors will most always get better prices on Wood Floors products — saving your back any additional costs of Wood Floors materials, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.