As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Install Vinyl Flooring estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Install Vinyl Flooring at your home.
*Note: 10’x10′ area is considered 100 square feet.
|Vinyl Flooring Costs||Zip Code||Square ft.|
|Vinyl Flooring – Material Prices|
|Vinyl Flooring – Labor Cost|
|Vinyl Flooring – Total|
|Vinyl Flooring – Total Average Cost per square Foot|
Vinyl Flooring – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Vinyl Flooring prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Vinyl Flooring cost.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Vinyl Flooring products and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Vinyl Flooring isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Flooring Contractor, or a General Contractor to perform the work for you. Flooring contractors and General Contractors will most always get better prices on Vinyl Flooring products — saving your back any additional costs of Vinyl Flooring materials, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.