Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Install a Subway Tile Backsplash is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2020 breakdown Cost to Install a Subway Tile Backsplash with materials, and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Install a Subway Tile Backsplash estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see how much it should Cost to Install a Subway Tile Backsplash installed at your home
Please Note: 10′ feet by 10′ feet =100 square feet
|Subway Tile Backsplash Costs||Zip Code||Lineal ft.|
|Subway Tile Backsplash – Material Prices||$275.00 – $325.00||$350.00 – $362.50||$375.00 – $400.00|
|Subway Tile Backsplash – Installation Cost||$375.00 – $387.50||$417.50 – $425.00||$450.00 – $475.00|
|Subway Tile Backsplash – Total||$650.00 – $712.50||$767.50 – $787.50||$825.00 – $875.00|
|Subway Tile Backsplash – Total Average Cost per square foot||$27.25||$31.10||$34.00|
Subway Tile Backsplash – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Subway Tile Backsplash prices to fluctuate between various Subway Tile Backsplash companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Subway Tile Backsplash costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Subway Tile Backsplash and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Subway Tile Backsplash isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Kitchen Subway Tile Backsplash company or a General contractor to perform the work for you. Stone Backsplash, or General contracting companies will most always get better prices on Subway Tile Backsplash than a general consumer would — hire a professional and save your back and additional costs of Subway Tile Backsplash, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.