Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Install Stucco is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2020 breakdown Cost to Install Stucco with materials, and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Stucco estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Install Stucco installed at your home
|Stucco Costs||Zip Code||Square ft.|
|Stucco – Material Prices|
|Stucco – Installation Cost|
|Stucco – Total|
|Stucco – Total Average Cost per Square Ft. installed|
Stucco – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Stucco prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Stucco cost.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Stucco and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Building permits are normally required for installation of Stucco – Check with your local building department.
- Installing Stucco isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Siding Contractor, or a General Contractor to perform the work for you. Stucco contractors or and General Contractors will most always get better prices on Stucco — saving your back any additional costs of Stucco materials, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.