Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Install Slate Pavers is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2021 breakdown Cost to Install Slate Pavers with materials, and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Install Slate Pavers estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Install Slate Pavers installed at your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Slate Pavers Costs||Zip Code||Square ft.|
|Slate Pavers – Material Prices|
|Slate Pavers – Installation Cost|
|Slate Pavers – Total|
|Slate Pavers – Total Average Cost per square foot|
Slate Pavers – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Slate Pavers prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Slate Pavers cost.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Slate Pavers and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Slate Pavers isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Masonry Contractor, or a Landscaping company to perform the work for you. Masonry contractors typically will most always get better prices on Slate Pavers — saving your back any additional costs of Slate Pavers materials, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.