Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Install Shake Roof is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2020 breakdown Cost to Install Shake Roof with materials, and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Install Shake Roof estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Install Shake Roof installed at your home
Note: 10′ x 10’=100 square feet.
|Shake Roof Costs||Zip Code||Square ft.|
|Shake Roof – Material Prices|
|Shake Roof – Installation Cost|
|Shake Roof – Total|
|Shake Roof – Total Average Cost per square ft.|
Shake Roof – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Shake Roof prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Shake Roof cost.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Shake Roof and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Shake Roof isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a roofing contractor, or a General Contractor to perform the work for you. Roofing Companies or General Contractors will most always get better prices on Shake Roof — saving your back any additional costs of Shake Roof materials, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.