Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Install Ice dam Barrier is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2020 breakdown Cost to Install Ice dam Barrier with materials, and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Install Ice dam Barrier estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Install Ice dam Barrier installed at your home
Note: 10′ x 10′ =100 square feet.– Therefore, Ice & water shield comes in rolls of 3′ feet by 50′ feet in length, which equals 150 square feet of coverage for the front section of the home. Most homes require at least one row of ice dam barrier in the front and in the back, including in valleys, around dormers, chimneys, etc.. I’d advise doing two rows in the front and the back.
|Ice dam Barrier Costs||Zip Code||Square ft.|
|Ice dam Barrier – Material Prices|
|Ice dam Barrier – Installation Cost|
|Ice dam Barrier – Total|
|Ice dam Barrier – Total Average Cost per square ft.|
Ice dam Barrier – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Ice dam Barrier prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Ice dam Barrier cost.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Ice dam Barrier and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Ice dam Barrier isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a roofing contractor, or a General Contractor to perform the work for you. Roofing Companies or General Contractors will most always get better prices on Ice dam Barrier — saving your back any additional costs of Ice dam Barrier System materials, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.