Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Install Granite Pavers is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2019 breakdown Cost to Install Granite Pavers with materials, and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Install Granite Pavers estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Install Granite Pavers installed at your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Granite Pavers Costs||Zip Code||Lineal ft.|
|Granite Pavers – Material Prices|
|Granite Pavers – Installation Cost|
|Granite Pavers – Total|
|Granite Pavers – Total Average Cost per lineal foot|
Granite Pavers – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Granite Pavers prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Granite Pavers cost.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Granite Pavers and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Granite Pavers isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a landscaping or, mason company to perform the work for you. Landscaping or, mason companies will most always get better prices on Granite Pavers — saving your back any additional costs of Granite Pavers materials, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.