Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Install a Slate Patio is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2019 breakdown Cost to Install a Slate Patio with materials, and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Install a Slate Patio estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Install a Slate Patio installed at your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Slate Patio Costs||Zip Code||Square ft.|
|Slate Patio – Material Prices|
|Slate Patio – Installation Cost|
|Slate Patio – Total|
|Slate Patio – Total Average Cost per square foot|
Slate Patio – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Slate Patio prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Slate Patio cost.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Slate Patio and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Slate Patio isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Masonry Contractor, or a Landscaping company to perform the work for you. Masonry contractors typically will most always get better prices on Sandstone Tiling — saving your back any additional costs of Slate Patio materials, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.